View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #183
awareness

Default Re: "Fellowship" on Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Didn't TC "raise us up?" Didn't TC "establish the GLA churches?" Isn't he is one with the Spirit. Doesn't the Spirit speak thru him?
many in the Far East were saying, "Nee, Lee, Chu, Nee, Lee, Chu" I'm not joking, I was told that by a brother who heard it directly from TC.
Ya know Ohio, it's easy to miss and over look. Second-Hand Spirit is tricky. It's slips in thru the back door of yer mind, unnoticed perchance, more often than is healthy.

Second-Hand Spirit (hereafter fittingly known as "SHS") robs from the Spirit, adds to it, takes away from it, and has been known to embellish & distort it.

Don't you think that we seek Second-Hand Spirit cuz we're weak on the First-Hand Spirit? When we have First-Hand Spirit we don't even notice Second-Hand Spirit -- it's not needed at all. It's a tinkling annoying sound out there in the distance somewhere.

So bro Ohio, I got a novel idea. And it gets me off the hook, and helps everyone that's wandering & wondering what to do from here.

Let's stick with First-Hand Spirit, and go from there. That's about the best advice I can give everyone : Stick with First-Hand Spirit.

Quote:
My point is simple: The LC/exclusive system must have a leader figure who gets all the glory and has all the authority. He is today's "Paul." There is no plurality, as in "elders" or "ministers." WL's appointment of "Blendeds," the so-called brother "We," only ensured that WL himself would still be "The Man" posthumously, and so far it has worked.
Yeah, but it's no fun. Not like First-Hand Spirit is fun. It's something else. And whatever else it is, is not First-Hand Spirit. [Pweey, I spit it out. It leaves a bad taste]

Second-Handers (SHS) love their sheep pens. They prefer Second-hand Spirit, and that's where it is found ; in the sheep pens (as Hosepipe likes to go on and on about -- like a babbling prophet.)

Anyway, back to what it's all about : First-Hand Spirit. Why don't we just go with First-Hand in everything we do? Go where it goes, and otherwise bring it with us in every moment of our day.

That's the way to go...let me tell ya. First-Hand is great. The world looks like a better place with First-Hand Spirit. Everything is brighter, and more cheerful, and even the hurts don't hurt as much.

First-Hand Spirit is light. Law is heavy, Spirit is light. Are ya carrying around the weight of the world on yer shoulders? Is the load of condemning most of the world gettin' to ya? Are ya trying to change everything, and everyone? Try First-Hand Spirit. You'll like it. It's better than Prozac.

That sure takes a load off. Now I can leave ya in the best hands ever, by telling ya to seek the First-Hand Spirit. That's better than anything I can do fer ya anyway. I have a tendency to mess things up. Like all Second-Hand Spirit does eventually.

Chu'y poohy. He looks at his toilet paper the same as I. Who does he think he is anyway? The most he can be to me is Second-Hand Spirit, and whats that? Less then First-Hand Spirit for sure? Pweey, I spit it out, and tongue the bad taste out too.

Quote:
One reason I left the "local church" is because the continued aggravation of not being "local" finally got to me. The "local" church is a huge farce. My LC operated on remote control. So many decisions were made locally, via the prayer and fellowship of all the responsible brothers, only to be dissolved by one little comment from headquarters. That was so frustrating. Why should we pray and fellowship in the first place, just "tell us what to do! ...
Poohy on that Second-Hand Spirit. Poohy, Poohy, Poohy. The truth is it is they that don't matter. We can walk away. And lose nothing ; but maybe some human connections that we've grown attached to, like pets that hang around.
Quote:
Directives from the "Command Center" have "replaced the Spirit." As awareness so aptly testified about Cleveland, it is the directives from "The Man" which have "replaced the Spirit."
Glad ya caught on bro Ohio. Now go with First-Hand -- good ol' trusty First-Hand -- and all will be well. And you'll have lots to say about it, and much to share with others, which you should always remember becomes Second-Hand. Best to just point to First-Hand, whenever opportunity arises.