View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 03:55 AM   #714
Ohio

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Let me give one example. At an international conference, a brother who had been in the recovery in the US for many years stood outside the venue with signs in Chinese obviously angry at recovery leadership. No one would talk to him. Troubled, I stopped to talk to him. He said he was trying to get information about his daughter. She had been married to a Taiwanese brother in a marriage arranged by a leading one in Taiwan. And, he hadn't heard from her in over 6 months. All of his attempts to get information had been rebuffed. This broke my heart.

I went into the conference and listened to RK talk about "having a feeling for the body". But it had no relation to compassion or empathy. That made my blood boil.
These same leaders spent all their formative years watching how Witness Lee treated other brothers. Many of the brothers who left over the years also had "boiling blood." They were taught that to lead the Recovery, one must have no feeling towards other brothers. Think abourt the effect it had on the blendeds when he lynched John Ingalls, a kind and godly man, in order to protect his own son Phillip, an unruly and immoral man?