View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 05:29 PM   #461
Cal

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Igzy,

You are way out of line with the Bible and the Holy Spirit.

Don't delude yourself into thinking that your profanity-laced speaking is the Holy Spirit's utterance. Even unbelievers would call you on that.

Don't fool yourself by thinking the berating of fellow brothers in the Lord is condoned by the Lord or would be by Paul. Believers are not Pharisees or Jews that attacked His believers and persecuted His church....that is where you also err in your comparison.

Drake
BTW Drake,

If I thought for a moment that you had any credibility, standing or authority to lecture anyone in the Body of Christ about anything, I might be inclined to listen to you. But since you insist on being a callous apologist for a corrupt religious organization which has engineered the damage of thousands of Christians and many churches, and since you remain unrepentant of your part in that assault on the Body, I am not going to lose any sleep about you or your pompous pontifications.

But, again, this is the hypocrisy once more. Instead of honestly addressing the questions about the undeniable damage of the LC leadership's lording over the saints of God, Drake has opportunistically found yet another way to dodge the important issues by focusing on the fact that I've said he was full of sh*t. Let alone for a moment that such an utterance is completely accurate and appropriate in his case.

Even the unbelievers know you are full of it, Drake. That's the funny part.

Last edited by Cal; 02-22-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote