Thread: Hi From Cincy
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #27
Ohio

Default Re: Hi From Cincy

Sure I have heard of the Passover -- "Christ our Passover who was sacrificed for us." (I Cor 5.7)

Here is an historical fact little known inside the LC movement: For their Lord's Table bread they demand white flour, yet this type of flour was not invented until the late 19th century. Thus, for 1900 years, according to their regulations, all communion services throughout the world supposedly were illegitimate because they used whole wheat flour. Thank God we finally got it right! Shame on those cultures that broke bread with corn flour!

Getting back to the Apostles fellowship, I Cor 5.8 goes on to say, "Let us keep the feast, not with the leaven of malice and evil, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."

Once again we notice that LC theology totally misses the mark. By focusing on the physical bread, they miss the spiritual reality. Didn't Jesus tell us that, "the Father seeks those who worship in spirit and reality." (John 4.23-24) Our New Covenant remembrance of the Lord has little to do with leaven in the bread, and everything to do with putting "malice and evil" out of our hearts. Thus, as happened all over the Midwest LC's, operatives from LSM introduced "malice and evil" into every Lord's Table gathering, dividing these churches asunder, yet sat there with their special "bread" all happy and proud singing W. Lee's songs.

Quite a real life picture of modern day Pharisees.