View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 12:21 PM   #148
TLFisher

Default Re: The history of the decepticons

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
I believe it is the cogent truth-filled comments on this forum that prevents any of the LSM senior blendeds from participating in a continued meaningful discussion here. It's one thing to parrot back WL's teaching to other blendeds, or perfect the young trainees whose minds are not mature enough to mount up a defense, or pummel straw men in the A&C journal, but when they face the mature minds of intelligent and assertive lovers of Jesus it seems they quickly withdraw back into their LSM cave to prepare for the next training.

I've said this more than a few times. Even if it's an elder or an occasional conference speaker in regard to former leading ones it has been uttered, "they should have a response". Once the materials of "their response" has been provided, the elder/co-worker would say to effect; "I feel to honor the feeling of the body".

My interpretation even if the material providing response of former leading ones has merit, those elders/co-workers will defer to the senior blendeds as if they possess "feeling of the Body". So whatever the brother's opinion might be, and especially if it's contrary to groupthink, that opinion will stay between his ears.