View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #42
Koinonia

Default Re: Why Everyone Else is a Denomination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
Our "group" is the local visible expression of the universal church that is why we take no name as God did not name the church.
No, it's not.

Quote:
What other groups in your city do you think are local visible expressions of the universal church that also do not take any name?
All believers constitute the church.

Quote:
You are talking about the invisible aspects I am talking about the practical aspects. How can we be the true church practically? You said before we are not the true church. I think you are meaning in the practical sense because you believe that believers are part of the true church, and we are believers. So I'm asking how can we be in a practical way? What do we have to do or be like to be the true practical church in the city? The Catholic and Orthodox are already doing what they believe they have to do to be the true practical church in the city, and we are as well, but which one is the right approach?
Evangelical, it is a heart-matter. You can talk all you want about "the practical aspects," but as long as your heart is proud, sectarian, and judgmental, it doesn't matter what you think your name is.
Koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote