View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 05:33 AM   #5857
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church

For 3 years I said that the RUSSIAN COLLUSION HOAX was all a Deep State hit job. I presented numerous articles on this thread debunking the claim. Like the entire Leftist establishment, all the posters here piled on Trump, demanding his impeachment, or worse. Only ZNP was slightly more moderate, wanting Mueller to finish his investigation. Well he did, and he found nothing.

Unfortunately, as is so typical for liberal hysterics, none of these posters has come clean about their charges against Trump. Where's the apologies? Retractions? Clarifications? Nothing! Your intense hatred for the Prez, fueled by the media, has been exposed repeatedly, yet still remains, waiting for the next "scandal" to hit the news.

Every week there are new hysterics and new accusations coming from the Left against Trump. Like a paper fire, they look ominous and frightening, occupying all the news outlets 24/7. Impeachment! We got him now! Then the fire quickly burns out ... anonymous sources ... short of facts ... no evidence ... but a great story for a week or so. Just another smear job from the Dem propaganda empire and the Deep State.

I'd like to say that sooner or later you guys will see thru this nonsense, but there's just no educating an angry mob.