View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:21 PM   #460
Cal

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
I consider his posts very helpful for me to examine the question in hand. No one else is defending these doctrines so it is essential to hear what a genuine defense would sound like.

Second I cannot condemn WL's rude and insulting aspects of his ministry and then condone Igzy (aka "Not my momma"), which is far more slanderous and without even the slightest Biblical basis.
"Far more slanderous?" Are you serious?

Here's the problem, Z. We go around and around, and these guys hide behind thinly-veiled words and pseudo-Christian protocol. Whenever pressed, they stonewall. When you press harder, to the point of impatience, they start asking for decorum. It's their hiding place.

Without the slightest Biblical basis? Jesus and Paul did not give in to such squeamishness. They blew up those hiding places.

Jesus called the Pharisees "vipers" (Matt 12:34). He called them "whitewashed tombs" (Matt 23:27) Paul called the Jews "dogs" (Phil 3:2). He called the high priest Ananias a "whitewashed wall" (Acts 23:3).

These words were reserved for religious hypocrites, and that's exactly what Drake and the Blendeds are.

So I call them "mentally ill" and "full of sh*t." Does that really have any appreciable difference from the tone and words Jesus and Paul used? Are you going to make that argument? I'd like to see you try.

Don't tell me I'm out of line with the Bible. I'm right in line.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote