View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 12:32 PM   #236
aron

Default Re: Excellent Polemic on "The One Publication"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
The One Publication Bull was also used as the latest purging mechanism for all their adherents. .
I remember Witness Lee telling us, "I don't care how many people remain... if we have just a few who are absolute, that is sufficient" (I am paraphrasing).

This was after a recruiting binge in which we were told if we all did such-and-such, we'd each get 2 new ones per year who'd get two more &c and the "recovery" would fill the earth and Lord would return in 15 years.

Then, there'd be a "storm" or some big disappointment and WL would make a remark like he didn't care how many left and how many stayed, as long as those who stayed were pliable.

The One Pub Bull was the Blendeds letting the rank-and-file know that even though the Ascended Master was gone, nothing had changed: recruit everyone you can, and we'll drive out all who aren't immune to ministry excesses and abuses.

Meet the new boss. .