View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:13 PM   #138
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by least View Post
kumbaya, I know this is your thread. I like to say something in response to JJ's post.

I've been thinking the last few days: I remember I watched on the Internet, LSM teenagers camp/conference video, how the kids were told they have to be 'age turners' ... like Daniel ... etc.,
The last few days I realised that, by the time they graduated, they then will be trained to be 'under and with' THE Ministry (Minister) Of THE AGE.

THE AGE. So, what age should these teenagers be turning? Overthrow THE AGE of the LSM MOTA?

What do they do to children, teenagers, and adults?

They (LSM blended leaders) say 'for the Lord' ... who/what is theirs (the Lord)?

Its disturbing.

-

This is ironic to me bc I believe my daughter has a shirt from the LC with the words, "Age-Turner" on it. Yes, I need to find it and see what verses they're using (if any) on it.

My first thought is that it sounds very elite. Pretty typical in the LC. I mean, just a regular shirt that said, "Christian" wouldn't be good enough, of course!
My second thought (aside from your point-which I agree with), is that there's somehow I'm implication that THESE people wearing THESE shirts are the ones who will save us all, because the age needs to be turned- right? Isn't that what they're saying needs to happen for the Lord to return? So, they're sort of saying that the age-turners are the ones who WILL bring Him back. Can people in denominations be age-turners too or is this just a LC thing? Oh, wow....

I believe the Lord will return but I don't know about him needing us all to wear shirts that claim we're the ones to do this. It's so so so stinkingly elite and arrogant.

I'm fine with any shirt with a verse or something like that but to call yourself something other than a "Christian, follower of Christ, or child of God" - is putting yourself above others.

Your point about it being an new "era" is accurate though. WL is dead, they need someone new to control them. The blending brothers who are the highest of the "age-turners" perhaps?

I'm sorry, that's very cynical. I do not have great feelings towards these "blending brothers."

As far as I'm concerned, if you need a website to defend yourself as a believer against things and the 2nd topic on your homepage is quarantine- then I suspect quarantine is an overused practice. I also can't believe how they don't use just the Bible to defend their practices and even when they try- its a stretch! For those haven't seen- their website is www.afaithfulword.com

Hmmm, a faithful word to who, exactly?

It's beyond arrogant that they believe they have the power to control other Christians like they're defending! How ironic is it to "humbly" believe that you are a better believer bc you're in the Lord's Recovery?

I should probably get rid of that shirt, lol.
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote