View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:14 AM   #3
countmeworthy

Default Re: Any good writtings beside LC?

Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to anointed books and you tube teachings on the The Holy Spirit, Who He is, His Function, the Power of the Holy Spirit, the Power of the Blood of Jesus, the Anointing of the Holy Spirit, entering the Presence of the Lord.

Remember.. we all have a measure of the Spirit... We don't all have the same measure. There are some very good teachers on you tube like Gene Kim, Robert Breaker, Charles Lawson and many others. They don't have everything right imho but I have learned a lot and grown a lot in the Lord.

On a personal note, I have written scriptures on index cards and speak/pray them and that's really how I have grown strong in the Lord. I don't just memorize them, they really make an impact in my life. One last thing I recommend, speak and ask God the Holy Spirit for guidance, counsel and understanding. He is the Spirit of Jesus.

Acts 10:38
You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

Because we have the Word of God, Jesus living in us through His Holy Spirit, we too are anointed with power from the Holy Spirit. There are lots of good teachings backed by enlightening scriptures.

Acts 16:7
and after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them;

Romans 15:13
Now may the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We need the Presence of the Lord, the Power and the Anointing of the Holy Spirit in our daily lives

Blessings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadFish View Post
Dear Saints,
Do you have any good writings from Christianity besides the Local Church which help you grow in Lord Jesus and have peace and rest in Him, such as how to pray, how to discern spirits. I would appreciate if you can post some here.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote