View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #4592
zeek

Default Re: Politics and the Church

[QUOTE=Ohio;81075][QUOTE=zeek;81071]Yesterday, 01:26 PM #4577 [QUOTE=Ohio;81050]I never claimed Kavanaugh was "innocent until proven guilty" regarding his SCOTUS nomination.

09-29-2018, 12:06 PM #4324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
The Democrats never gave him the presumption of innocence. They demanded more than perfection.

09-26-2018, 06:55 PM #4295
Big difference here, my friend.

Criminal courts require that the indicted are "innocent until proven guilty" in a court of law.

But in the court of public opinion, "the presumption of innocence" is required at least until the facts can be brought forth, especially in so-called SCOTUS "job interviews."

Sorry, zeek, but I'm continually amazed at how readily gullible you are to believe the lie. If God and His word are the source of wisdom, then what will forsaking God and His word leave you with?
You're the one who used the presumption of innocence to defend Kavanaugh while parroting Trump and then denied that you had and now are giving your explanation of your confused thinking about it. You apparently consider your thinking a product of God's wisdom which would be if it weren't so .

Ken Gemmer- Church in Detroit, Church in Fort Lauderdale, Church in Miami 1973-86

zeek is offline   Reply With Quote