View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #5

Default Re: Have the BBs been faithful to the entire ministry of WL?

This thread is not about the sins or the lies. It is about "dealing with sins". According to WL dealing with sins testifies of God's salvation and gives glory to God. It is not necessary to dredge up "wrongs". Question is very simple, what is your experience of a BB dealing with their own sin? Did they deal with their sin according to the way WL taught?

I asked myself if God overthrows the house of the wicked then why hasn't he? As you said lots of these sins have been hashed out on many of the threads. But here are some problems, first, proving that dead men like WL and PL are sinners would not prompt any action by the Lord on those that remain. Why should I or anyone else be held accountable for WL's sins? This is why I want to limit the discussion to those that are alive.

Second, proving that someone made a mistake in 1987 promoting PL is not enough. Everyone makes mistakes. However, at some point they should have realized their sin and at that point they should have dealt with it. Not doing so, while at the same time condemning others and teaching others to follow "the entire ministry of WL" is hypocrisy.

Third, the Experience of Life is such a fundamental book in the LRC that it is certain that all BBs are familiar with these teachings.