View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:09 PM   #107
googlelight

Default Re: YouTube Channel Discusses the Local Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
E39 - A Broader Perspective, Part 3

More examination of "the Lord's Recovery" as a undo-influencing, controlling group, looking at how it lines up with Steve Hassan's "Influence Continuum." The results do not reflect well on the LR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2P7ZS6ZLk
Dear brother, it is so lovely you put this out. Maybe the Lord did make you a sheep-shepherd afterall! People in the LR might react to it, or dont like the things you share, but this is just the system in them reacting, which is totally to be expected. With time, if they are truly seeking our beloved Lord with a pure heart, they will see! In particular I love how you managed to put out some 39 episodes now without bitterness, slander or anything of that sort. You just say it like it is, just as Paul did to timothy; "Alexander the coppersmith did many evil things to me; the Lord will recompense him according to his works." After I have listened to all these episodes in depth and taking notes, the outcome of it is that I have had much wonderful fellowship with a variety of christians in my city, and returned to following my conscience and listening to the anointing. I shared my experience with a couple in the LR and to my great surprise, they agreed to all the things I related to them. I have no intention for them to leave or not to leave, but just to return back to the Lord. Sadly, In LR usually returning to the Lord is equivalent to returning to life-study/MR/blended brothers up-to-date speaking/the Vision/The Ministry/The Speaking of the Body.
You dont believe me? Id say like Johnny Cash:
"There are some people who say we cannot tell...
Well, I was there when it happened and so I guess I ought to know"
googlelight is offline   Reply With Quote