View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:48 AM   #35
leastofthese

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Ohio,

Your timeline is completely out of whack. Apparently you have nothing straight about Mansfield.

Dwight Rader passed away in August of 2008. The heavy handed unscriptural events in Mansfield perpetrated by the “elders” appointed by Titus Chu occurred almost 2 years earlier at the end of 2006.

Drake
I may have missed this - What happened to the elders who were replaced by those appointed by Chu?

Drake - I’m also don’t understand what led up to Chu appointing these new elders (and removing the old?). When Ohio says the LSM intervened, who were these people and where were they from? I’m not asking for names...

I think Unto has a valid question (he may know the answer, I don’t). If people from the LSM intervened - it sounds like you’re saying it was because Chu was attempting a takeover and not letting people participate in table meetings? In not, what am I missing?

Finally on what authority did the LSM intervene? We’re these local members or did they help start the church? Did they own the building?

Maybe there is another thread that covers all this?