View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 07:55 AM   #19
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means..

Drake,

I call your family of woolly mammoths and raise you a gaggle of brontosauruses .

Of course my question is rhetorical...but it still stands as a legitimate question nonetheless. Please stop answering a question with questions.

Titus Chu. Titus Chu. Titus Chu? I know you desperately want to change the subject. But it is not Chu's name that is printed on 99% of the OFFICIAL, STRICTLY REQUIRED material to be distributed, read and fellowshiped in the Local Church. (or at it wasn't at the time frame we are discussing.) Titus Chu has never been referred to as THE One Minister with the One Ministry for The Age. Titus Chu has never, to my knowledge, ever encouraged, or much less required all the elders and workers in the churches to sign a pledge of loyalty to his own person and work. Titus has never claimed that he is the ONLY PERSON SPEAKING AS GOD'S ORACLE ON EARTH.

So you can bob and weave, shuck and jive and dodge the real issue at hand. You can talk about locked meeting hall doors and lawsuits over possession of property until the mooing cows come home....You cannot erase history at your whim or convenience. There has been major dissension, division and abject chaos in the Local Church(es) long before Titus Chu had any influence whatsoever. As with every single problem/issue among the Local Churches in the last 60+ years, it all revolves around ONE person and his ONE work...and it ain't Chu's.
-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote