View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #84
least

Default Re: If you were in Scottsdale would you take the Table with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
So Evangelical asked me a question about whether the Scottsdale Church was THE CHURCH IN SCOTTSDALE or a sect. I went for a walk and asked the Lord about how to answer. I had some things I thought were fairly logical in mind, but when I came back I read the below post I referenced by Aron and realized - THAT'S IT!

It is just plain silly to get all caught up in this is a church or that isn't a church or this one's a sect, etc. Dare I say that it's childish and is just knowledge that will fail!? Well, I believe it is.

Brothers, the Lord said they will know us by our love, not about our great teachings! Right? And, again, the great teaching will fail. Paul said this, right? Anything else sort of falls into a "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" thing - this will not testify to the world anything (other than old man Adam).

As Aron said, when we're focused on this sort of thing, we're not focused on pursuing Christ. No, we're not.

Just please go back an read Aron's post again post #71), slowly. What we're going around and around about here isn't it!
-
Agree.
I was waiting too for how StG answer E's question.
-
least is offline   Reply With Quote