View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #130
byHismercy

Default Re: YouTube Channel Discusses the Local Church

The only portion of the sisters message I listened to was that final 9 minutes in the link I posted. Minorus' message was very clear. When women speak, it is gossip. It saddens me to know this is the double speak all those sisters are receiving as 'coming from God' or 'a word from God'. I know that is what I used to think about the messages coming from the LC elder brothers.

Again, this conflicts with Gods will for us, coming together in 2s or 3s, in fellowship, in prayer. I don't know how that can happen if women are being indoctrinated that their interpersonal communication and sharing is nothing but gossip and should be avoided. Let me say here, I agree with God, gossip is not for believers. However, to proclaim this from the pulpit, and the weight this gives the leadership, is so wrong. The Lord Spirit is capable of leading our communications in holiness, and we can also know His voice.

Thanks for looking at it again, Cal. I probably don't know enough about this matter to comment either. But then again, I can't stomach listening to this 'ministry' anymore.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote