View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #13
countmeworthy

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Thank you for the kind encouragement, Countmeworthy. Positive posts like yours in this forum is much needed.
Your welcome Truth and thank You for your kind words. I really do try to encourage and 'build up' the saints in God's Love and God's Word -Jesus by His Spirit. Not just on this forum but in my every day business. I can't wait until my mind is totally renewed so that the Mind of Christ is manifested in me and I can hardly wait to get my new and perfected Glorious body. Oh. Come Quickly Lord Jesus! The Spirit and the Bride say "Come".

Quote:
I don't really see myself as a shining light in a dark place. Spiritually, I struggle as everyone else.
First of all GOD sees YOU as a shining light in the LSM. (don't know if it was appropae for me to call it a dark place. I know there are lots of candles shining brightly in that system as there are in all denominations including the RCC.)

2ndly what makes us shine is not our perfection because none of us are! What makes us shine is the LIGHT of Christ reflecting out from us. As long as we are doing the Will of our Heavenly Father and His Word, as long as we are humbled by the Word Living and operating in us, as long as we acknowledge the power of the Cleansing Blood of the Lamb and are forever grateful, then we are a Light to the world and that includes the people in the LSM.

The more you speak of our Great Redeemer and Savior, Lord and King and all He is doing in us, through us and for us, people in the LSM will gravitate to the LIGHT shining and reflecting out from you. That Light is JESUS CHRIST of course. We are simply God's vessels and His ambassadors representing HIM.

Do you know why I and most of us that are washed in the Blood of the Lamb know the power of the Blood of Jesus? It is because we have fallen flat on our faces. Speaking for myself, when I have stumbled and fallen, the Holy Spirit reminds me and convicts me of my sin. After years and years of abiding in Christ, it doesn't take any time for me to repent and cleanse myself in the Precious Blood with a grateful heart. After that, I just move on and don't look back. I ask the Lord of course to help me not to repeat the same sin, but rather "RENEW MY MIND, Lord Jesus! Please! And Quickly too!"

Quote:
I guess the main difference is that I don't think The Recovery system is biblical, where most of the members may believe otherwise.
Yeah. What I don't get is ...what happened to the 'indepth' study of the 7 churches of Revelation? How quickly they forgot the warnings! All 7 are the church going through different stages. All but 2 were rebuked. The churches that weren't rebuked are Smyrna (the suffering church) and Philadelphia. We all have to be careful we don't lose our first Love, (Ephesus) that we don't put idols before our God (Pergamos), that we don't tolerate Jezebel (Thyatira-the spirit of control & manipulation) who called herself a prophetess yet seduced her servants to commit fornication. We must be careful we don't become a Sardis that thinks it's alive but is actually spiritually dead. And last but not least, how we must be careful not to become lukewarm, neither hot or cold for our Lord as the church in Laodicia became.

You know what I love about the Lord's Words to Philadelphia that should be an encouragement to us all? He told her: I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My Name...Because thou hast kept the Word of My Patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

So you see Truth, that is what you are doing! You may have a little strength but you are keeping God's WORD and not denying the Name of Jesus. You are elevating Him above every name...above the name of Nee and Lee. And you are reminding the saints in the LSM that have ears to hear what the SPIRIT is saying to the churches to fix their hearts on Jesus for one day and very soon I might add, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus Christ is LORD. KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Excellent Job Truth !! You keep ministering the Pure Word of God with Christ's Love, Patience and Compassion as His Spirit leads you. Your reward is great! And if the time comes He leads you out of the LSM, you will have the Peace of God which surpasses all understanding to leave.

Shalom and Blessings,
Carol G
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote