View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 10:49 PM   #59
byHismercy

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means to an LCer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
byHismercy,

Well, we all heard the message that Mary chose the better part so we should aspire to be a Mary. Nevertheless, Martha's service part is still needed.

But you are applying that verse in what appears in a prideful way... yet, we all are to greater or lesser degrees both Mary and Martha... and we should be both loving the Lord and in service. The better part does not mean the only part. Ironically, a condemning and critical heart toward another was a trait of Martha... not Mary.

Drake
Hi Drake, I don't feel prideful. And I don't want to condemn the saints in the LC where I am. I definitely stand against the LC practice of seperating themselves from true believers...that is to say, I condemn choosing WL over Jesus, dividing the body over WL. My criticism is not for the individual saints, but the Satanic deception they are under....can you show me in scripture the justification of shunning fellow saints, saints who want to continue in the fellowship of Christ with you? Where is this practice set forth in scripture for us to model? I don't see it. I see the Lord asking us to love one another, asking us to go another mile when asked for one, instructing us to receive one another, excepting under specific circumstances...to be open and honest in our dealings with each other...all these things have been forsaken by the LC here. What do you believe, brother? Is this practice justifiable by your bible, in your walk, according to your God? We were shunned in the name of my savior Jesus, brother. When I asked Him, searched His word, all He ever showed me was the error in it....sincerely seeking....
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote