View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #2
aron

Default In a process of leaving the Local Church

Unreg guest,

Look at John 7:13, 9:22, and 12:42. People who were interested in Jesus were afraid to follow Him because of the loss of jobs, being put out of the synagogue, public shame, etc. That's just the way it is; your journey is no different from anyone else's in that regard. God wants you to exercise faith. If you see something wrong with the current set-up, and the Shepherd is calling you, then follow the voice. Everything else will be added. It's called faith. Just do it.

You may lose good and valuable stuff on the way. Just make sure, really really sure, that the Shepherd is calling you. Then go.

I had a great time in the LC. I didn't get abused. I never knew about Daystar or Philip Lee. But the voice called me and I left. I was a hard-core, committed-for-life LC'er. Sure, there was stuff wrong, but so what. There's wrong stuff everywhere. I was "wrecked" for the LC church.

But the voice called and I left.