View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 10:38 AM   #329
Drake

Default Re: Bible Answer Man Converts to Eastern Orthodox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Not sure what you are trying to say. Could you please re-say it in a different way?
I thought it was clear but I'll accommodate because maybe my speaking was faulty or maybe your hearing is faulty.

God's truth is not faulty and every man is.

You seem to be making the faulty argument that because God's servant's are faulty then you dismiss the truth. The truth is not made void by man' faults.

The good land was taken in spite of the fact that Moses could not enter because he was faulty.

The truth revealed to Peter (thou art the Christ) is not void just because Peter was a faulty apostle ("Get behind me Satan").

David was a faulty man but his offspring with the faulty Bathsheba was Solomon who built the Temple.

The biblical list goes on.

Now, bring it down to us. You are a faulty man and yet you would have us entertain your ideas even knowing that you are faulty. You don't eliminate yourself from advising others even though you know your ideas are faulty.

Everyone is faulty.... that has zero to do with whether faulty men, now possessing God's life, are being deified!

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote