View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 01:28 PM   #125
awareness

Default Re: LSM/Blended Brothers Take Over of Mansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Awareness,

Since that is dog you brought to this fight then I am looking for consistency.

You are applying “a local matter”, a term normally reserved for the jurisdiction of a local church to a regional work. In so doing, you now have introduced a complication, where does a local matter end? Why not, then call anything in the USA a local matter... local to the country? Your objection was that coworkers who were “thousands” of miles away should not get involved because it is a local matter. I’ll agree with you there was a Midwest problem but I don’t agree with you that thousands of miles is too far and hundreds of miles are okay. Furthermore, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation had the base of operations in Cleveland not plundered and pillaged Mansfield and Columbus. Thankfully, someone heard the cry of precious saints, who decided to take a stand, who had given their lives and livelihoods to those churches. At least, to be consistent, I would have expected you to stand up and cheer them on for resisting the plundering and pillaging of their church.
So call in headquarters? Let the one and only authority on the earth step in ... and join the thievery?