View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 09:19 AM   #143
Ohio

Default Re: Witness Lee's teaching on women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Ohio,

I am a Trumpster but I find your wrapping yourself in the American flag to shore up your pitiful argument against Brother Ron the most pathetic thing to watch unravel.

You take one statement (and an accurate one in my experience)and spin it into a moral campaign against the corruption of youth and a national crisis. And yet, you do hold a double standard as Evangelical calls attention to in these different aspects of your life. I know you are a patriotic American, and that is one of things I appreciate about you, but leveraging that is not only a logical fallacy of argument but also a bit of trampling it under your feet. Instead of demanding that others be held to a higher standard how about you demonstrate that right here in this forum?

If you can’t meet the standard you demand of others then at least be consistent to whatever standard you hold for yourself.

Drake
Can someone explain to me how my challenging Ron Kangas derogatory comment, "Sometimes I think that the only thing worse than a rebellious brother is a spiritual sister," has become "wrapping yourself in the American flag to shore up your pitiful argument against Brother Ron the most pathetic thing to watch unravel?"

Brother Drake, I have long believed you are on LSM's paid staff of wordsmiths. Only you could spin this!