Thread: My Story
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 06:03 AM   #2
countmeworthy

Default Re: My Story

IDon'tKnow

Thank You for sharing your heartwrenching story with us. Be assured God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit loves YOU more than you'll ever realize.

Also remember...what Satan meant for evil, God turns to GOOD. This paraphrased scripture comes from Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
Joseph, upon being reunited with his brothers who left him for dead..who sold him to the Ismaeleets..ended up in Egypt (symbol of the world)...where God used Joseph mightily!
IDon'tKnow...everything happens for a reason. Let the Holy Spirit explain your experience in the LSM/LC, in the FTT to you.

Keep reading the Bible...And use many versions..KJ, NASB, Amplified, New Living Translation...those are my favorites. Go back and read Genesis with fresh anointing. When you get to Genesis 37......Joseph's journey...pay close attention to it.

I love JOSEPH. In fact, when I get to the Holy City New Jerusalem, after beholding Jesus face to face, my King, My Lord, my Bridegroom, and after greeting my earthly parents, the first person I want to talk to is JOSEPH. When I read his biography in Genesis, I often cry. He is truly a picture of the Lord Jesus while living out His days in Egypt. ( I think everyone loves Joseph!)

There are many good books written by Believers & followers of the Lord dealing with control & manipulation. You should also study the account of Jezebel found in 1 Kings..in particular chapter 21. Read and Study her pattern carefully. There are many studies on the spirit of Jezebel. She is also mentioned in the book of Revelation, chapter 2.

You will be greatly helped. But most of all, draw near and dear to the Lord. Get to KNOW HIM. Get to know the Father God, our Creator, our Heavenly Father who created man in His Image & likeness. Get to know the Son, His Son, Jesus again...He is our Redeemer, our LORD, our KING. He is the KING of kings... The more you get to know the King of kings, the more you will realize your position as a king.....chosen to rule and reign with Him.
Get to know the HOLY SPIRIT...the third Person of the Godhead, equal to God the Father, and God the Son. He is our Comfortor, our Guide. He is the VOICE of GOD..who speaks to us in our spirit..and points us to JESUS & to the Word of GOD. When we cry out to the LORD JESUS, it is the Holy Spirit in our spirit crying out. When we are searching the Word of God, He is leading us to the passages. He is the One who reveals the Word of God to us..He is the Spirit of God, the Oil of Anointing..He leads us into the Presence of God..gives us Power & Strength in Christ Jesus. The Holy Spirit is a real PERSON. He has emotions. Ephesians 4:30 tells us not to Grieve the Holy Spirit.

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Grieving is a human emotion. When we are saddened by the loss of a loved one, or a pet, or hurt by a friend, we grieve. The Holy Spirit grieves because so many of God's people ignore Him. I always knew He was 'real'. I always believed in God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I knew He was 'the Life Giving Spirit living in us'. But I did not come to know the Holy Spirit..to LOVE HIM..until a few years ago...when I began to hear teachings on the Holy Spirit. Remember. He is EQUAL to GOD the FATHER, and God the SON JESUS Christ.

Talk to Him...just as you talk to the Lord Jesus, as you speak to Father God.

Fall in Love with Yeshua HaMashiach..(Hebrew for Jesus the Messiah) through your spirit...He's our Bridegroom.

I hope you have Christian friends who are strong in the Lord. If you don't, ask the Father to send you a friend or two...and as you build up your friendship in Christ Jesus with them, you will be a blessing to them, I am sure.

Jesus is our Great Physician. He truly heals our mind, (He renews our minds)He heals our emotions & stabliizes them, He even heals our mortal bodies. (sometimes it takes a long time...and eventually we're going to get new bodies anyway.) He restores us...and fills us with the Joy of the Lord.

Be encouraged..Look UP..Pack UP...'cause soon, we're going UP!

Come Lord Jesus. Come. The Spirit and the Bride say "Come."
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote