View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #58
zeek

Default Re: ETERNAL TORMENT IS FALSE TEACHING WHAT SAY YE'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
That's funny. It's you that got banished from the forum by UntoHim for your own liberal atheism.
If you were serious rather than playing your usual little game of tit-for-tat, you might see the difference between someone simply expressing views other than your own which is what I'm doing and bullying. I was banned because my views fell outside UntoHim's notion of Christian orthodoxy not for bullying.

Quote:
Don't blame me for that. You are stuck in a "dungeon" of your own making.
I have stated that I usually post only in Alt Views as a matter of my own choosing. I can post in the main forum any time I want. I use the term "dungeon" for Alt Views ironically. It's meant to be a joke. I wasn't blaming you for anything.

You frequently verbalize ideas of reference i.e. you believe that comments here involving other people, things or situations are about you. That must cause you unnecessary anxiety although I expect you to deny it. Has anybody pointed that out to you before or am I the first? Cuz I've observed you doing that here for years. I'll bet others here have too. It's understandable. You were in the LC for a long time. That could make anybody a bit paranoid.

Ken Gemmer- Church in Detroit, Church in Fort Lauderdale, Church in Miami 1973-86

zeek is offline   Reply With Quote