View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 07:14 PM   #1150
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Problem of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Well, that explains everything.

Trump surrogates today unveiled that those 7 countries were specifically identified as terroristic threats by the Obama administration.

And we know that Barak Who's sane Obama was a High Priest in the Worldwide Church of Climate Change.
Terrorism is the excuse. This is made very clear if you read about Snowden. One revelation to him was that we collected twice as much data (emails, texts, phone calls) on Americans than on Russians.

It was very clear to him from his discussions with his bosses including the deputy director of the CIA that terrorism was merely an excuse.

Also the reason he went public was because of Obama. During the campaign Obama pledged to clean this up, instead things became much more intrusive. When he saw that he felt he had to go public.

Kind of reminds me of this extremely obscure preacher I knew who used "rebellions" as an excuse to do periodic purges of those who knew the truth.

In this case the truth is there is a gold mine, black gold, under the Arctic, just so long as we wall off the rest of the world suffering cataclysmic results of that black gold.