View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 12:54 PM   #7
TLFisher

Default Re: Steve Isitt (Indiana) testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about. If this is a topic that you don't want others to understand why are you posting it in an open forum? If not, could you please explain how he is being "shunned"?
Very well ZNP, I shall. I figured most on the forum were familiar with the practice of shunning. That is, people who know you and you know them, but when crossing paths ones who you regarded as acquaintances or friends will treat you like a stranger.
Where Steve had been living in Bellevue, Washington is a mere 30-60 second walk from a Kroger owned supermarket (QFC). It's vicinity is close to the Church in Bellevue meeting hall. Per Steve, there are a number of brothers and sisters from the Church in Bellevue who shop there. For the sake of not generalizing, there are several brothers who will greet Steve. Others from the Church in Bellevue who shop there (brothers and sisters alike) will look the other way.
Another example is a memorial I went to in 2007 where Steve was also present The brother who passed on was a public servant for the state of Washington. To my two older children he was Grandpa _ _ _. As this brother raised his family in Ephrata, WA his memorial service was in Ephrata. The chief speaker of the memorial service is an elder from the Church in Moses Lake. This elder exhibited no problem greeting Steve. There were brothers and sisters present from the Churches in Bellevue and Seattle. None of them did I see greet or acknowledge Steve at the memorial reception. I was there and observing if was to be any exchange of pleasantries. The only sister that did however had not been meeting with the Church in Bellevue since before my moving to the Bellevue area in 1993.
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote