View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 12:32 PM   #122
Freedom

Default Re: Questions about Daystar

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
A 14,000 pound kludge ...

It more than implies delusion ... like all the rest of Lee and Nee's teachings and movement; one massive delusion ...

The teachings are the hair around the hook.
Just looking at the pictures of the Daystar motorhomes, it seems to resemble the figment of someone's own imagination rather than being a practical motorhome that would sell. I realize it may have been all W.E. Miller's design, but Lee was someone who invested in the business, thinking it could sell, so he was just as far removed from reality. It really was all one big delusion, a delusion of epic proportions.

What it really comes down to is the environment of the LC was the catalyst for a endeavor such as Daystar. Lee's LC world was one in which he answered to no one, where no one dared to question him or give him constructive feedback. He never had to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote