View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 05:02 AM   #100
OBW

Default Re: Questions about Lee's ministry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
"Here's my point: When LSM later became more "profitable," why did they not go back and reimburse with interest all of those initial depositors."

Could it be that WL and his sycophant blendeds are unrighteous? If so, who in their right mind would listen to anything they have to say?
Only those who are convinced that Lee was a gifted minister of the word and that it can be compartmentalized from his personal, financial, etc., evils.

But Paul would have rejected the minister because of the personal. In his view, they cannot be separated.

But even our forum has some who believe that they can figure out what is the leaven and what is the wheat. They would never return to the system Lee created but pine to repeat it and follow so many of his teachings which they still hold as meaningful.

If someone said that we should charge certain ones to "not teach differently," who would we think of as teachings differently? The ministers of the Baptist, Bible, Presbyterian, Lutheran, etc., churches, or the ministers of the local churches? Yes, the first group teach differently relative to Nee and Lee. But do they teach differently from the Bible? I think Nee and Lee clearly do. And if they do in some things, how do we determine which are acceptable and which are not?
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote