View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 08:21 AM   #518
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
At first glance, the LC newcomer to this forum would scream sacrilege to place MOTA's and Marx's even in the same stadium.

But let's remember the wise old adage: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I think leaving the LC, for the average person, is a long process at least it was for me. For me it started with an offended conscience. I think God wants us to pay attention to our offended consciences. The false-teaching of LSM is that we should ignore an offended conscience even to the extent of covering up sin. This protects the leadership, but does not take adequate spiritual care of the sheep. Eventually, offended consciences become hardened, which allows brothers to become bullies and causes them to erupt in unreasonable anger and condemnation (there are accounts that some foamed at the mouth) when the ministry, LSM, LC, WL, WN, blended brothers, elders, deacons, etc. are questioned, criticized, or held accountable.

Last edited by HERn; 12-30-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Completed a sentence.
HERn is offline   Reply With Quote