View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #69
byHismercy

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means to an LCer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
byHismercy,

As you are sincerely seeking I am happy to share my perspective.

Many, perhaps most, proud people don't realize they are proud. As I read your comparing yourself as the Mary and everyone else in the local churches as Martha then it became obvious that you were exhibiting Martha's criticizing attitude toward Mary. Not Mary's blissful at peace attitude at the Lord's feet. Mary does not stand up for herself, she is silent. The Lord speaks on her behalf unlike Martha who levels harsh criticism as you did. Furthermore, in your limited exposure to the saints in the local churches you cannot possibly have enough of a sample size to know everyone is a Martha in the local churches. I have met Marys and Marthas. Both are needed. In fact, I myself am either at any given moment. When a Mary I need to remember my service and when a Martha I need to remember the better part.

Yet, to your question, I already answered. Did you miss it?

Drake
Hi Drake, I'm sorry my assessment of the Lee movement feels harsh and critical....I love the saints therein and that includes you! By Gods grace.....but I am starting to feel it is my responsibility to call out error in the body....I was a very young person and very young in my salvation when I was first caught up in this deception in the LC....as so many have testified. I was brought in through the ftta presence on my college campus in Orange County CA and I have met in the C in Huntington Beach, the C in Diamond Bar, a small LC in Tx., and here in Wa state. I have been in touch with this Lee ministry for 24 years and am familiar with many forms of deception that they put into practice regarding splitting from genuine believers in the body. I only wish I knew then what I know now about what they keep hidden from christians that they bring in. I would have steered clear from the unscriptural practices the LC engages in!

As to missing your answer to my question about justifying wickedly dividing from saints...I am sorry, I did miss it. I read the whole thread and if you did address this issue, could you tell me the post#?

My wish now is to expose the hidden divisive error this group practices...and openly discuss any error regarding Gods word by the light and discernment I find in the Spirit. Not just here in the LC matters but with my SDA friend...the JW who come to my door, Mormons....whereever He gives me His word and I see deceived ones. I myself have nothing in my natural person that equips me for this task...excepting one thing, the Holy Spirit, and Gods word. He is my only boast, Drake. I have nothing else to boast in. If you knew me in person, you would know it's true! Lol, God bless you, Drake! And all the dear brothers here!
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote