View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 10:57 AM   #7
Ohio

Default Re: Examini"The Crucial Points of the Major Items of the Lord's Recovery To

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I clicked on that page, and at the top of the PDF there was a link under "More Actions" named "Report Abuse."

That's where you should start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
I doubt the LC is a lot worse in the long run than others. I'm still glad I'm out now for three years.
I agree.

After all these years of being out of the program, I still don't see serious problems with the interpretation of God's economy, His stewardship, His dispensing, His household administration, His plan, etc. All provide nuance into the interpretation of oikonomia.

There's lots of diversity of understanding out there folks, and I'm talking about inside the body of Christ. Pentecostals see tongues on every page, and Lee saw economy on every page. Every minister has his slant or angle to enhance his appeal. Some of this is spiritual, as in diversity of gifts, and some of it is just marketing. I still like to give Lee and Company the same latitude I would provide others.

What has always troubled me about Lee, however, was the abuse. Those whom Lee has quarantined over the years did little more than Report Abuse. Those who remained in the program have often become the bully he was. Their abuse of spiritual authority has damaged many a child of God. Brotherly love and natural affection for others was often sacrificed at the altar before Lee's throne. Like I said, that has always troubled me, and that's why I am still here.