View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:21 AM   #523
least

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Proverbs 29:18
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Romans 10: 4
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

Luke 1: 1-2
Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;

II Corinthians 4: 1
Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

II Corinthians 4: 5
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

After the discussions in this thread, I accept the findings below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post

If there is a Vision of Age then it must be related to the vision given to us in the Word of God, and most specifically the New Testament. The Ministry of the Age is the New Testament Ministry, which does not belong to any one particular person per se. The apostle Paul clearly says "We have this ministry" (2 Cor 4:1). It is THIS ministry that Paul refers to that should be considered The Ministry of The Age. The Minister of the Age is none other then our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the Author and perfecter of our faith, our Great High Priest.
least is offline   Reply With Quote