View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #124
Evangelical

Default Re: Poor, poor Christianity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastofthese View Post
Could anything be presented that would detract from, contradict, or challenge the thinking of the great Witness Lee?

I ask this in a lighthearted, tongue in cheek way, but that aside. Is there anything associated with Lee that you'd admit to being flawed? I've shared this before in the forum, but a Full Timer and I were chatting one day (eh-hem, fellowshipping) in the "bookroom" of our fellowship hall (only Lee/Nee sold there). The sister stocking books walked into the room and I asked the full timer what he thought the sister would do if I questioned Witness Lee's teachings - right then and there. He laughed (knowingly) and said she'd probably freak out, she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Can you imagine that? I've never seen anything like that in all my days. May the name of Jesus be proclaimed above all others!
Some will criticize Lee's teachings, others won't, not caring if he is right or wrong. I have criticized Lee's teachings a number of times on this forum, and in person in the meeting, and other times I won't care if he is right or wrong. But I won't agree when Lee's teachings are mis-characterized, misinterpreted or slandered.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote