View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 09:14 AM   #262
Onlooker

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery - Joann Casteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACuriousFellow View Post
I feel that, TLFisher. They're very "patient" (i.e. passive-aggressive), but when you aren't "open to the fellowship" (i.e. willing to immediately drop the issue and get over it), then they aren't so "patient" anymore and are forced to protect "the flow of life" (i.e. put you out because you're ruining the good vibes by questioning Lee's doctrines).
I’ve discovered that the moment you tell those people that are seeking after you from Local Church, that I’m open to have fellowship about Christ and only about Him, without anything from the ministry, books or religious practices and rituals of Witness Lee, no footnotes or HWMRs, they will stop bugging you or just have an outburst of frustration right in front of you, but then leave you alone. It’s so sad to experience this, especially when you know what’s coming, by me being able to finish their sentences before they do. It’s almost as if it’s a robotic or prerecorded response, and then the lights go out, as if you just disarmed them! I know there are exceptions to these, and there are extreme zealots that will even assign you to Satan’s army, but those are exceptions.