View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 06:13 AM   #61
countmeworthy

Default Hankee-Pankee

is well known as 'The BIBLE ANSWER MAN'. Yeppers...he has 'all the answers'....

In the 80's and 90's, I listened to Hank on the radio almost religiously. He was very 'intelligent'...and appeared very 'learned'. I even caught 2 programs when he criticized the local church, calling it a cult back then !! He advised the caller to stay away from the LC. But true to his 'position', he criticized just about everyone who wasn't 'by the book', that is HIS BOOK.

I eventually stopped listening to him..simply because he was on when I couldn't listen to him. A couple of years ago, I picked him up on the radio again but this man's ego had grown to the size of a watermelon,imho! And his views on what I consider fundamental teachings of the Faith were beginning to change. I believe I heard him talk about the LC too and that their doctrine on the Triune God was sound. I can't remember what else he said about the LC. My concern was the way he was twisting things because of his 'intellectualism'.

I have seen a few of the LSM videos where the head honchos are speaking. And I can 'see' why they are getting along. There is a lot of 'intellectualism' floating around the LSM leaders. So it is the meeting of the 'MINDS' coming together in agreement.

Sadly...it is not the MIND OF CHRIST bringing Hank and the LSM together.

I am quite aware of the criticizisms TD JAKES, Paula White, John Hagee, Joel Osteen, Benny Hinn and many others have received from Hankee boy.
These people receive a LOT of criticism from many, many people in the Christian world as well.
I've listened to all of them and more not mentioned in this list for I want to be able to discern for myself with the Holy Spirit's leading who is credible and who is not. I don't want to criticize just because someone is turned off by them..or had a bad experience with a particular ministry.

Some ARE very credible..but a person has to know the Lord Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit AND the Word of God..to have spiritual discernment.

Eventually God is going to expose every single person who is a charleaton. It ain't gonna be pretty.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote