Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
countmeworthy

Default Re: Hi

Welcome Oregon.

We look forward to your 'portion'.

[The LC lingo has a way of plucking my nerves...which is why I put -portion- in quotes. That said, the Pentecostals way of sing-songing when they get on a roll, also plucks my nerves. I went to listen to Rod Parsley once..purposely sat in the back row in case I had to walk out. I tolerated his way of speaking as long as I could, which was about 45 minutes! then just about RAN OUT!....so I'm not singling out the LC's lingo, just so everyone knows. ]

Do tell us more about yourself and your experiences, how you came into the LC and what made you leave.

Some people here had been in the LSM/LC for a long, long time. Some were affected more negatively than others. Some are still struggling, others not.

Some have spouses, kids, relatives, close relationships in the LSM/LC. Some were very close to the hierchy..that is Witness Lee..and his cardinals.

My personal experience was not a bad one. I was in from 75-78/79. I'm thankful I was in the LC and thankful the LORD led me out too.

I still have connections with saints in the LC and boy...does the Holy Spirit ever use them to worketh patience and Faith in me !

Again Welcome aboard Oregon !
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote