View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #56
Olvin

Default Re: My Testimony: expressing God

Quote:
I can't speak for Igzy, but wrapping me into a group that has allegedly mocked you by saying things like "charACTOR," etc., just is not true. I believe that I have restricted my speaking to my understanding of the teachings we have been given through Lee, and my understanding of those in the context of a different view.
OBM, you wrapped yourself with Igzy, defending a position which evidently you had not done to diligence to investigate. It was Igzy, who accused me of mockingly him by using the word charACTOR, if you would slow down and ACTually read the post. Furthermore when I suggested that others go back and read the post from the beginning I made it clear that it was- Igzy - I was referring to, so as to avoid the very thing your are accusing me of. Still you prove my point of not wanting to deal with the uncomplicated truth; truth which in this particular instance had to do with "acting" or "denying of the self". Why don't you just defend the stand you took with Igzy over that point, since I have cleared up the charges you leveled against me?
Olvin is offline   Reply With Quote