View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #5
Freedom

Default Re: How do I know if I found the one true church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
This list contains many nonfactual and misleading statements that indicates to me you aren't a member of the local churches.
Do you not see the irony in the various claims the LCM makes? What they practice is what serves to prove that they are nothing special.

There are various teachings that are enticing to people who are part of the LCM. We could spend all day discussing those teachings, but at the end of the day none of those things are relevant to the vast majority of Christians. Nothing that the LC teaches or practices helps people to grow as Christians or bring other people to Jesus. It just teaches LC members how to be prideful about their supposed ‘standing’ as the church and gloat over the notion that they are ‘recovered’ when everyone else isn't.

Every wonder why a group which purports to be something so significant remains so stagnant, insignificant and unknown? It’s not because of ‘opposition’. It’s because what they practice does not compliment any of their claims. Outsiders do see that. Actions speak louder than words.
Isaiah 43:10 “You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote