View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 07:20 PM   #10
TLFisher

Default Re: The Mysteries of God's New Testament Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
You will never find the foreward (pages 7-16) at ministrybooks.org. There is good reason why. Following is a passage from page 11.

"The book The Fermentation of the Present Rebellion includes my spoken messages, but its content was edited afterward by me personally. I have carefully checked all the facts and have tried my best to be accurate, to be without any mistakes. In addition to an account of the beginning and development of the whole period of the rebellion, the content of that book includes personal testimonies from over thirty brothers. Therefore, concerning this storm, I have spoken the clarifying and concluding word that I needed to speak. I have absolutely no more interest in talking about this matter. This matter now stops here. I hope that you brothers who have come to attend this conference will not mention it anymore. It does not deserve any more mentioning."

Message given 4/18/90
If there is one word that describes this, CONCEALMENT.