View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #133
Ohio

Default Re: The local church, the Work and the New Testament Ministry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Right. And yet, such an important practice and teaching should be documented. I'd like to read it in context. Must be there. Really. Let's see it.
As far as "documentation" is concerned, you need to take that up with your superiors at LSM. Remember the testimony of Bill Mallon? He was castigated just for copying his notes of a message in the training.

LSM permits no recording of their meetings, and seriously edits their publications. They have signs on the walls saying no recording devices. So it is quite disingenuous of you to demand any kind of "documentation" from me.

This has always been the kind of "defense" surrogates at LSM use to protect themselves against eyewitnesses who cry out for justice. It's kind of like the defense attorneys in a trial demanding "documentation" from the eye witnesses -- "show me a video, show me a book, show me picture."

Hi Drake, do you, or have you ever, worked for, written for, or ever assisted the Defense and Confirmation Project of the Living Stream Ministry?