View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #139
countmeworthy

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
I feel that I need to mention that I do not regret having been a member of the LSM-associated local churches. I was fortunate to begin in a healthy LC where the elders were true shepards rather than LSM followers and FTTA recruiters. My love for the Lord was rekindled and is with me even now as I learn to be a fellow believer in another group. So maybe the LSM LC's are beneficial for some for a short time, others for a longer time, some forever(?), and some never. The Spirit speaking with your conscience will let you know when or if it becomes time to leave...at least He did for me!
That was my experience too !! There were 4 elders in my locality and out of the 4, one who left the LC during the turmoil of the 80s, has passed away, the other 2 have left the LC. I know one remains strong in the LORD but must be very advanced in age now. The other one that left... I have no idea what has happened to him. The 4th remained a strong Lee follower. How sad.

We should all be followers of Jesus. But God bless him and his family just the same...and especially those who have left and are struggling spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially.

Carol
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is online now   Reply With Quote