View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 08:00 PM   #19
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: I Left the Church 3 Years ago after Fighting with Depression

Actually, Bradley, you left out the third option - Seek God's face. Look for his will in his Word and in the circumstances that you find yourself. All the time realizing that we are in a fallen, broken world. Full redemption, full shalom has not come. It may never come in your lifetime.

So, when you find you another woman...and you will...just remember that she will be just as fallen and broken as you, me and Igzy. And she will need redemption and salvation just as much as you, me and Igzy. In your heart of hearts I know that you know this. Just sayin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
Can't let women see a gif of people latin dancing, huh? QUICK, SHIELD THEIR EYES. They might like it and go to dance class and (gasp) dance with a man!!!... If I was a sister I'd be insulted.
I've seen "Latin dancing". My wife was a Spanish teacher for 30+ years. That stuff on that video was a whole lot more racier than any "Latin dancing" I've ever seen. Dancing with a man is one thing, that Kizomba is just plain over-the-top for a Christian based forum. The Internet is filled with sexually provocative stuff as it is. Why should women and children coming to this kind of forum have to have this splashed in front of them? Not on my watch.
-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote