View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 07:50 PM   #131
Evangelical

Default Re: Ron Kangas Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Alb>"If you are still not sure, go to youtube and compare the view count for sermons from Witness Lee with other more well known preachers and you will have a clearer idea. And if you check the sales number for "The Purpose Driven Life", you might hail Rick Warren as the new MOTA."

A little brother,

I don't think YouTube is representative of the circulation of ministries. Unless perhaps you mean millennials that are christians,.... a subset in music ministries may be compared. I believe Evangelical is on to a more accurate measurement.

Drake
Do you agree with me that it's in the millions? That is the latest I heard anyway. To be fair, the popularity may be driven partly by the lack of bibles anywhere, and not many churches/ministries seem to do bible distribution and LSM makes up the shortfall. But I have seen denominational Christians attracted to the ministry which indicates there is something special about the ministry and we can't just look at church attendance numbers alone.

I've done courses and read books by others before like Warren, and it's good, I learn something and get some benefit, but there's nothing to keep me coming back or do it over again. There's just something extra special there with Lee's books that makes you want to read all of them or read them twice, I think you know what I mean. And no one ever coerced me or told me I have to read these books or else, I was just drawn or attracted to them.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote