Thread: manna-man
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #11
manna-man

Default Re: manna-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
So bro, do you fellowship sometimes with other Christians not actively in the LC? I have found it to really broaden my understanding and appreciation of the body of Christ! (He has worked in my heart to accept the practices of others, which may not be according to my preferences . . .)
Sometimes.

Right now at this moment I don't have a home church but feel led to find somewhere...something. I am open to any fellowship I do run into throughout the course of any given day or opportunity. I despise religiosity but love Gods leading. The best thing that has been available to me which I haven't taken advantage of has been a remnant of ex LC saints in my area. I have lost the taste for large groups. This doesn't mean I'm afraid to grow. I'm open full throttle. Work is making me weary, taking most of my energies. I'm confident that The Lord knows what He is doing. I've been really appreciating the writing of TAS these days.

May Abba continue to write on our hearts!

Peace
Proverbs 15:22 Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellers they are established.
Character is much easier kept than recovered. Thomas Paine.
I'm Don Hose Jr.
manna-man is offline   Reply With Quote