View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 02:00 PM   #613
Indiana

Default Re: CONSEQUENTIAL HISTORY

www.lordsrecovery.us/ConsequentialHistory.pdf

My statement in 2013

It was only after many attempts to obtain fellowship with the blending co-workers in the Lord’s recovery that I felt to make things public. My motivation is for an accurate, unbiased reporting of the late eighties turmoil and a proper representation of men and events related to that tumultuous time in the local churches. I also want to show the obvious parallel of the serious concerns that the brothers had then and that the brothers have today. Both sets of brothers have received similar treatment in response to similar concerns, and have experienced similar outcomes – rejections; public condemnations; and quarantines.

The LSM and the blending co-workers have a history of driving a wedge of division in the recovery to meet their goals and carry out their agenda at the expense of the oneness of the Body of Christ in "the local churches".

In short, history has been repeated and nothing has been learned. And, we still deviate from the path of receiving people according to the Son of God alone.

---------------------
Witness Lee February 1997

“All responsible brothers in all localities need to learn. The eyes of the brothers and sisters all need to be opened. Too many things we need to learn. I admit that in the past we have all made mistakes, including myself. For this I repented before the Lord in tears.

"In the past we were wrong…We [in the local churches] have to receive people according to the Son of God, not deviating a bit from the path.”

-
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote