View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 05:12 AM   #127
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: "God died on the cross."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
I found it. To me it is referring to the functioning of the Godhead, not the life or nature of the Godhead, message 69 says:

"Hence, anointing is neither a matter of life nor of nature; it is a matter of inauguration for function. "Every time you are anointed, you are inaugurated into your function.

I think you have misinterpreted it as applying to who the Godhead is, not what the Godhead does.

Lee makes a distinction between who the Godhead is (the essential Godhead) and what the Godhead does (the economical Godhead).

See "THE ESSENTIAL AND ECONOMICAL TRINITY" in The Triune God to Be Life to the Tripartite Man.

I think that is referring to Christ's function not His person. "essentially" speaking, humanity became part of the Godhead at Christ's Incarnation.
Once again you are clueless. I have not "interpreted" anything. I am not the one pushing strange teachings about worshipping human flesh as though it were God.

What I am saying is that there are several NT verses I consider relevant to this discussion and in those verses I see no basis to accept your bizarre teaching that God died on the cross. On the contrary the NT appears to say exactly the opposite. That in order for Jesus to die He had to be made lower than the angels and that after He resurrected He ascended where at that time He sat on the throne, was inaugurated as Lord of all, and His humanity was officially part of the Godhead. Prior to this when the demons pushed the same teaching you are pushing "Son of God" he rebuked them saying He was the "Son of Man".

So then, if Jesus became Lord of all at His ascension that would mean He was not Lord of all prior to it. That would mean you are claiming that God was not Lord of all. Yet the NT clearly says that when Jesus became Lord of all that clearly did not include God since it is God who made Him Lord of all.

So in your teaching God is not above all, God is not immortal, and Jesus word rebuking the demons needs to be interpreted as though He were speaking with a forked tongue. What a warped interpretation this is. Your response to these problems is equally poor. Do you support the Catholics who worship the "Holy foreskin"? If not, why not? Jesus was speaking with winks and nods when He rebuked the demons?! Then you use ridiculous terms like "essential" and "economic". You just keep throwing more logs on the fire to warm the hearts of Awareness and others who see the absurdity in WL and those that follow his teachings.