Thread: Lee's Trinity
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #59
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Lee's Trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
The Father was with Him, never leaving Him alone nor forsaking Him, because Christ had accomplished the most obedient and pleasing act possible. The Spirit was with Him, dwelling in Christ's mortal body, ready to raise Christ from the dead 3 days later.

This is all in the Bible, plain for all to see,...
This verse is plain for all to see as well...
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? (Matthew 27:46 Recovery Version)

My friend, I must tell you, that your lack of knowledge of some of the basics of the teachings and history related to us in the Gospels and the rest of the New Testament is quite revealing. It is apparent that you study and value the words of a man above and beyond the Word of God. In your rush to confirm/affirm Witness Lee's teaching that "the whole Triune God died on the cross" you couldn't even remember one of the seminal passages in the Gospels.

Please, I beg you, turn back to the Word of God, and to "the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation" (Rom 1:16) Forget about the creeds if you must. Forget about anything anybody posts on this forum if you must. Lay aside, at least for a season, the person and work of Witness Lee. The Word of God is eagerly waiting for your heart and mind to washed in the water of it's truth and grace.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote