View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 11:11 PM   #81
byHismercy

Default Re: Does "Baptist" Mean to a Baptist What "Recovery" Means to an LCer?

Drake, God is looking at every heart, individually. He knows our coldness, lukewarmness, or burning, He knows the condition of each one of His children, and those who are yet enemies. He loves every person...and wants us to be in Him, abiding in His love through keeping His commandment....that commandment being for us to love each other as He loved us! I will just stay with His heart for His children and love them. He put in me a heart to meet with every believer around the world, when I was before Him, in prayer...literally found myself daydreaming about flying to Russia and meeting with the children of God there...this was a precurser to my "ushering out" by the LC. I disagree with the LC practice of condemning saints in various denominations for their "crime" of not being in the LC. When He gives me love for the brothers and sisters, He never qualified it by the LC denomination only. That teaching is not scriptural and only comes from the LC. Jesus is not teaching me in the Spirit to condemn His members. I cannot and will not go along with this LC mindset, this abberant erroneous teaching any longer. God bless you!
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote